Advertising Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Advertising Account Manager with 5-7 years of experience in Sales or Account Management & experience working with Excel/Google Spreadsheets to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
As an Advertising Account Manager, you engage and keep customers on their platform, provide insights and learnings to their engineers and product teams and maintain customer relationships.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19547
What will an Advertising Account Manager do?
- Helping clients troubleshoot issues and optimize their ad.
- Proactive calls to explain new product features.
- Data analysis in spreadsheets.
- Maintain existing customer relationships through both proactive and reactive phone calls and emails.
- Articulate benefits of new features to existing customers.
- Share learnings in team meetings and through 1:1 syncs with manager.
- Brainstorm creative strategies to contribute to future of advertising program.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-7 years of experience in Sales or Account Management.
- Experience working with Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040