MS Exchange Support Engineer
Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for 2 x experienced MS Exchange Support Engineers with 3+ years of experience.
This will be an initial contract until 31.1.2022 with the view to extend.
You will be joining a global MS Exchange Engineering team to deliver the enterprise rollout of 365 products. You will have the opportunity to support a host of clients with their MS 365 needs.
This will be a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be residing in Ireland to be considered.
Open to both LTD and PAYE arrangements.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19546
- 3+ years of experience supporting and troubleshooting MS Exchange products.
- User Mailbox migration experience – nice to have.
- PowerShell Scripting – nice to have.
- Strong communication skills with proven experience working with external customers and clients.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will an MS Exchange Support Engineer do?
- Manages less complex single project, or module of larger project, typically in single functional area.
- MS Exchange support for end client issues.
- Assists with implementing process improvements.
- Provides input into evaluation of project team members.
- Works under specific direction of other Project Managers, IT Managers or Program Managers Interacts with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts, etc.).
- Support SREs and Product Owners in determining the resource allocation to maintain an appropriate level of cognitive load.
- Completive day rate.
- Smooth invoicing process and quick pay terms.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays – for PAYE contracts.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.