Connectivity Program Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Connectivity Program Manager with 7-10 years of experience in a project/program management, management consulting, operations or similar strategic space in Telco to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
The role will work with program and cross functional teams to build strategy for connectivity programs by scoping the problem spaces, developing actionable plans to test hypotheses and prioritising projects to address the most impactful opportunities.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19541
What will a Connectivity Program Manager do?
- Collaborate with engineering and other cross functional teams to develop business plans, define project requirements, gain broad support and attain project approval.
- Work closely with internal regional partnerships teams to execute program strategy in-country. Work involves deep interactions with network operators, infrastructure providers, and potentially local governments to plan and execute initiatives often with novel business models and/or new tools and technologies in projects from pilots to scaled networks.
- To ensure projects are delivered and connectivity goals are realized, track and report on team progress and determine key milestones. Communicate prioritizations and trade-offs for operational decisions to the broader cross-functional team to drive consensus and ensure that those decisions are properly implemented.
- Stay abreast of developments in the telecom infrastructure space and share that knowledge with the wider team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7-10 years of experience in a project/program management, management consulting, operations or similar strategic space in Telco.
- Knowledge of telecommunications ecosystem strategies, in particular connectivity access technologies (WiFi, Cellular), and deployment challenges and opportunities in emerging markets.
- Proven ability to work with and influence crossfunctional teams globally.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working with African countries desired.
- Experience performing data analysis for market sizing of telecommunications technologies and services, including coverage, population, capacity demands, and usage profiles.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710