Legal Removals Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Legal Removals Specialist with a minimum of 6 months data entry experience in an operations role, and fluency in German.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will process legal removal requests across many of our client’s products and provide information to internal and external customers regarding legal removals processes.
Job Reference: BBBH 19540
What will a Legal Removals Specialist do?
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries
- Display excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to internal and external customers.
- Create documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6 month – 2 years data entry experience in operations
- Fluency in German.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040