Data Analyst (Connectivity)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Data Analyst with 4+ years of experience in data mining & analytics, working with clients and knowledge of data and insights.
Initially on a 12-month contract, you will help build and scale the Analytics and Network Planning products aimed at their Mobile Operator and Telecommunications partners in EMEA.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19534
What will a Data Analyst (Connectivity) do?
- Work closely with Mobile Operator and Telecom Infrastructure partners around EMEA to understand their business needs and challenges and deliver value to them through insights.
- Apply your knowledge in quantitative business and/or network performance analysis & data mining to see beyond the numbers to bring our partners actionable insights and recommendations to use for their business and network infrastructure strategies.
- Partner cross-functionally with the product development and Data Science Engineering teams to access & understand the tools and data sets and the client sales team for media implementation strategies.
- Leverage tools for data analytics (e.g. SQL, R, python), visualization (e.g. Tableau) and mapping (e.g. GIS) to conduct analysis, produce charts/graphs and reports/slide decks in support of partner/internal engagements.
- Feed success & learning back to the product team to inform, influence and support their Insights product roadmap.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in data mining & analytics, working with clients and knowledge of data and insights.
- Experience engaging with C-level clients.
- Fluency in SQL or other data programming languages.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.