Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Scheduling Coordinator with 3+ years of executive scheduling, and project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment.
Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate you will play an integral part in testing a new administrative program for our client from within an internal organization.
Job Reference: BBBH 19532
What will Scheduling Coordinator do?
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, with a primary focus on high volume calendar management (conduct calendar analysis, make recommendations, execute scheduling) for 7 to 10 people (“partners”) across multiple time zones and locations
- Partner closely with people you support as well as the team’s Administrative Business
- Partners to align calendars with individual and organizational priorities and communicate information to help the business run smoothly
- Track work and ensure efficient workflow
- Interface with staff in a friendly and professional manner, including communication with partners on expected completion of tasks and informing partners of scope of responsibilities when needed
- Daily calendar management to create a conflict-free schedule
- Detailed and strategic time management for partners
- Overhaul of calendars to help partners be more effective
- Alignment of partners’ calendars with individual and organization priorities
- Scheduling of meetings across locations and with internal or external partners
- Organization and execution of meeting agendas for partners while traveling
- Act as communication liaison to represent people you support in larger scheduling requests
- Provide support for events (summits, offsites, large team meetings, team dinners, tech talks)
- Serve as a resource on internal policies for people you support
- Travel support (researching flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and locations for business meals)
- Task management of ad hoc requests (assistance with projects, resolving urgent calendar issues, helping a peer)
- Provide input into workload; adjust partner assignments and share work with peers as needed
- Build efficiency and effectiveness into existing operations; help define new operational strategies and tools
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of executive scheduling, and project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with gSuite products (Gmail, calendar, drive, etc.)
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040