Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Executive Assistant with 5+ years experience within an EA/PA/ Business support role within a multinational to join them until June 2022 with the possibility of extension.
This role is to support the Regional Vice President of Global Corporate Sales and work in close partnership with the Business Manager and the EMEA Leadership Team to provide seamless support.
Job Reference: BBBH 19531
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years within an EA/PA/ Business support role within a multinational
- Experience with the following:
- Complex diary management,
- Raising purchase orders,
- Building playbooks
- Travel management
What will an Executive Assistant do?
- Proactively manage complex calendars with the utmost attention to accuracy and timelines.
- Plan and coordinate complex domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Prepare expense reports in a compliant and timely manner. Ensure expense policy compliance across the team.
- Work closely with Business Management on aligning Rhythm of the Business processes and operations with the RVP’s calendar and ensure tight coordination of commitments.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for All Hands, events and offsites, including venue selection and meeting details.
- Manage and maintain team aliases, headcount, and space.
- Budget management for team
- Provide administrative support to include opening new hiring requisitions, onboarding of new employees, equipment procurement and management, space allocation and relevant moves, alias maintenance, and headcount management.
- LT & team admin support when required.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Internal and external event management
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040