Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for 2 x experienced Salesforce Developers with 3+ years of relevant experience.
Experience with Salesforce Lightning experience is needed.
You will be joining a brand-new Digital Transformation team and develop one of the largest Salesforce platforms in the world. You will have the opportunity to work with niche and the latest Salesforce tools.
This will be an initial LTD or PAYE contract until 31.1.2022 with the view to extend.
This will be a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be residing in Ireland to be considered.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19528
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning – must have.
- Strong Salesforce configuration and Access Management skills.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Salesforce Developer do?
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to the systems quality standards, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepare test data for unit, string, and parallel testing.
- Evaluate and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolve customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Work with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Draft, revise, and maintain test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Execute test procedures according to software requirements specifications
- Log defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retest software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Document evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.