Business Integrity Program Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Business Integrity Program Manager with 3+ years of experience in programme management involving strategic/analytical initiatives to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will become a subject matter expert in workflows spanning a variety of business integrity disciplines in order to effectively advocate for operational excellence of those workflows with key stakeholders.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19517
What will a Business Integrity Program Manager do?
- Investigate & define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals.
- Effectively plan and manage complex projects from the initial ideation phase through final execution to further our mission.
- Be on the front lines of the workflow and proactively communicate regular updates, concerns, trends and the impact of changes to all internal stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver measurement and reporting to quantify the impact of all launches; monitor and analyse product and operational health metrics.
- Drive internal and external process improvements, consulting with cross-functional teams to understand needs and pain points related to tools support, solve workflow problems, and ensure internal tools and automation systems are fully leveraged.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in programme management involving strategic/analytical initiatives.
- Proven ability to build relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders all around the globe.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and use data to drive process improvements and make recommendations.
- Familiarity with the advertising/ digital marketing ecosystem a bonus.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.