Data Insights Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Data Insights Analyst with 8-10 years of experience in data analytics. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will focus on understanding the complex partner ecosystem of our client’s platform and collaborating with internal stakeholders to inform decision-making across product, marketing, sales, strategy, and operations.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19515
What will a Data Insights Analyst do?
- Lead analyses to improve our client’s understanding of clients needs and objectives on their platform.
- Provide analytical/technical expertise on how to measure and grow value to partners.
- Make recommendations and guide product and business decisions based on data analyses and an understanding of long-term strategy.
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing, and sales to define problem statements, access and manipulate data, build analytical models, explain data-gathering requirements, deliver analytics insights, and make recommendations.
- Independently query internal data using SQL to support investigations, research/insights and to drive key decisions across leadership and the organization
- Manage requests and priorities
- Build pipelines and dashboards to support analyses and internal stakeholder needs.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8-10 years of experience in data analytics
- 5+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- Proven ability to use data to identify problems, gaps and trends and recommend solutions
- Experience with querying large data systems independently (e.g. Hive).
- Experience with data visualization tools and building dashboards
- Experience working with cross functional teams across different time zones
- Experience with SaaS products a huge bonus
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.