Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Project Coordinator with 5-7 years of experience in project coordination, managing admin and logistics of multiple projects simultaneously, initially on a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for managing administrative aspects of client and company projects, tracking and monitoring of project progress with regards to deadlines and client needs, assisting in scheduling and logistical coordination, and communicating frequently with team members and management.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19514
What will a Project Coordinator do?
- Assist in coordinating schedules.
- Coordinate deadlines on all deliverables.
- Assist in monitoring teams progress.
- Coordinate client support effort.
- Assist in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary.
- Attend all client and staff meetings pertaining to project.
- Be in charge of internal employee comms
- Analyse data
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-7 years of experience in project coordination, managing admin and logistics of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with putting together internal communications such as announcements, welcome emails.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
- Operations experience.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710