Social Media Content Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Social Media Content Manager with 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, to join them on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19513
What will a Social Media Content Manager do?
- Increase high-quality applicants via leading and scaling marketing campaigns, partner relationships, internal referrals and more across key markets in EMEA
- Develop new recruiting strategies to increase applicant & renewal rates, lower acquisition and retention costs
- Partner with brand teams to manage and optimize channels (such as email, ads, onsite placements, SEM, content marketing, digital video, print collateral, influencer/partnerships etc.) to drive performance
- Generate analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency
- Execute segmentation and analytics on member database (including demographic, vertical, product usage, location make-up)
- Partner with the wider SMB team, policy and comms to understand the needs of the program to influence marketing strategy
- Approve members, manage renewals processes & wider internal comms around advocate pool to promote programme
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including the rest of the SMB team, call center vendor, channel marketing, data science, and creative teams
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms
- Experience in customer loyalty and retention programmes, and deep knowledge of key loyalty metrics
- Experience with A/B Testing, lift measurement
Additionally, but not a must
- French German Italian Dutch Polish or Spanish
- Experience working with call centers
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040