Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Senior Accountant with 5+ years of PQE experience to join them on a 6 month contract to support their EMEA finance team based in Dublin.
Job Reference: BBBH 19512
What will a Senior Accountant do?
- Develop a strong understanding of their businesses
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with Engineering partners and Order to Cash teams, as well as supporting Finance management
- Responsible for all aspects of revenue accounting and revenue operations including monthly/quarterly close deadlines
- Assist with the international expansion of revenue operations
- Month-end close activities including revenue accruals and deferrals, account reconciliations, contract review, and customer invoicing
- Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements, including close coordination with both external and internal auditors
- Partner with Headquarter Office to streamline worldwide processes and systems
- Drive process efficiencies within the team
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Recognized accounting qualification( ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA, ICAS)
- 5+ years of PQE experience
- Familiarity with Billing and Cash Operations
- Experience with multiple entities
- Proficiency with Excel
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040