Talent Acquisition Partner
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies and are passionate about making the workplace work better for employees.
They require a Talent Acquisition Partner with 4+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment.
You will partner and influence to lead growth hiring targets quarter on quarter, year on year.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19511
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment, ideally within an inhouse environment.
- Experienced sourcing candidates for technical and corporate positions.
- Experienced recruiting for positions in Ireland and across EMEA.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and possess the ability to partner with hiring managers and business partners.
- Ability to work independently.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Talent Acquisition Partner do?
- Partner with hiring managers, HR Business partners, FP&A partners, hiring leaders, developing deep relationships and interactions required to attract and higher the best talent at scale.
- This role will focus on bringing:
- Quality: Indexing on deep intake briefings for priority hiring groups, driving clear outcomes and alignment on the business outcomes, competencies and values which will govern the hiring decision.
- Speed: Setting clear expectations on time to I/d, convert, engage and shortlist
- Rigor: Applying simple, agile rigout to ensure searches keep on track: weekly check ins and clear email communications.
- Delivering the talent.
- Construct and craft complex talent sorting campaigns and deliver on these to attain hiring targets.
- Delivering a world class Candidate experience.
- You will own and drive the candidate experience for all of your hires, heavily leveraging and partnering to deliver the best possible experience for all of our candidates, regardless of hiring outcome.
- Live the team values, preserve the culture as we grow
- We have created a team culture based on our talent acquisition values and we all have a key part in preserving these as we grow our team:
- Treating people beautifully (in good times and tough times equally),
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040