Retail Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Retail Marketing Manager with 3+ years of marketing experience ideally gained in a IT multinational
and experience in retail /e-commerce, to join them initially on a 12 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19510
What will a Retail Marketing Manager do?
- The primary responsibility is to support the Regional Channel Marketing managers to execute retail marketing campaigns through management of campaign assets.
- This role is responsible for gathering digital and physical campaign asset requirements and coordinating with internal teams to deliver these assets to agreed timelines.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years marketing experience ideally gained in a IT multinational
- Retail /e-commerce experience in a must
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Photoshop, DAM tools, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, G-suite
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710