Digital Data Insights Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Digital Data Insights Analyst with 3+ years working in a marketing data insights/analysis/measurement solutions role.
Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will proactively partner with our client’s Global Business and Sales Teams to shape clients’ technical needs into Measurement & Privacy opportunities and solutions.
Job Reference: BBBH 19509
What will a Digital Data Insights Analyst do?
- Collaborate with internal/external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and prompt resolution of customer challenges.
- Liaise and coordinate with partner teams to prioritise and execute demand from your product areas and ensure synergy across teams
- Maintain industry, product, and customer knowledge to lead or contribute to projects that increase operational efficiency or meet advertisers’ long term technical needs.
- Deliver external & internal training on new and existing product features.
- Build robust processes, workflows, documentation, and training for our client’s products to ensure such cutting-edge products can eventually be serviced by generalists.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years working in a marketing data insights/analysis/measurement solution role
- Expertise with Google Ads/Google Analytics
- Fluency in additional language ideally Italian or German desired
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040