Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Sourcer with 2+ years of technical sourcing experience within an agency or in house to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will work closely with their recruiters and hiring managers to develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best software engineering talent globally.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19505
What will a Technical Sourcer do?
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organization.
- Partner with Recruiting Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an effective recruiting process.
- Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques.
- Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit.
- Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners.
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience within an agency or in house.
- Proficiency in sourcing tools including LinkedIn recruiter.
- Proven ability to engage passive candidates and screen CVs to identify technical and cultural fit.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.