2nd Level IT Support (SCCM & Landesk Administration)- €250 Per Day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a 2ND Level Support Specialist who specialises in SCCM/Landesk administration to join them for a remote based role on a 3 month enrolling contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19503
What will a 2nd Level IT Support do?
- Handling/resolution of Incidents and Requests
- Management of Desktop and Laptop PCs
- Automated operating system deployment
- Automated complete reinstallation in the framework of OS migration tasks or when required
- Patching of the operating system and other products presenting vulnerabilities with the latest security releases
- Automatic installation and update of software packages on the workstations
- Application of proactive maintenance to anticipate problems
- 2nd level incident management, problem and change management action relating to the configuration of these desktop and laptop configurations
- SCCM and Landesk Administration
- Maintaining and reviewing a list of all the actions done via SCCM and Landesk
- Cleaning up phantom devices created by various operating system deployment tasks.
- Creating and maintaining the Client installation packages.
- Maintaining the SCCM and Landesk Client health check system
- Maintaining Licence Monitoring inventory linked to the Asset Lifecycle Management system (ALM)
- Reporting and follow-up SCCM and Landesk malfunctions.
- Managing system updates, the mirrored deployment infrastructure and SCCM and Landesk Database.
- Providing SCCM and Landesk usage reports and statistics
- Complementary Service
- Provide technical documentation to the front office teams
- Provide hardware and software inventory reports
- Development of software
- Capabilities to develop and deploy new end-user computing solutions
- At least 2 years of work experience in 2nd level IT Support in an enterprise environment or large multi-net
- Knowledge of Landesk
- Knowledge of SCCM
- Good understand of migration and integration process knowledge
- Good knowledge of:
o Windows 7 / 10
o Office 2013 / 2016
- Certified ITIL foundation
- General knowledge of EU institutions
- Experience within the European Commission is an asset
- Knowledge of other EU languages is a plus.