Identity & Access Management Tactical Expert- Contract – €630 Per Day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require an Identity & Access Management Tactical Expert with 10+ years of relevant experience in Identity & Access Management rollout and operations to join them for a remote based role on a 3 month enrolling contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19498
What will an Identity & Access Management Tactical Expert do?
- Join the IAM team within the NMBS CISO organization (Cyber and Information Security Office).
- Responsible to support the NMBS IAM team to implement and archive the identified tactical initiatives to increase the IAM capabilities within the organisation in relation to employees, clients and business partners.
- Guide the IAM-team to improve the existing IAM capabilities and leverage their benefit across the organisation.
- Act as an evangelist towards the business to ensure that the initiatives are aligned with business expectations and facilitate their adoption.
- The currently in place IAM capabilities in scope for tactical improvement cover Identity Management, Privilege Management, Access Control Management, Privileged Account Management and Application onboarding.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of relevant experience in Identity & Access Management rollout and operations
- Experience with NMBS and other national and international Railways organisations
- Experience with IAM maturity level improvement projects
- In-depth knowledge of IAM concepts such as approval workflows, business process integration, application onboarding, MFA, cloud integration and operating model
- In-depth knowledge of specific compliance and regulatory requirements (NIS, GDPR, eIDAS, ISO27k, webtrust)
- Record of responsibility
- Spoken and written fluency in English, and Dutch or French
- Passive understanding of Dutch and French
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040