SCCM Administrator- Contract – €530 Per Day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a SCCM Administrator to join them for a remote based role on a 3 month rolling contract for a minimum of 12 months.
Job Reference: BBBH 19496
What will a SCCM Administrator do?
- Participation and lead in ongoing workstation projects (like Operating System updates or infrastructure changes).
- Participation and lead in the enhancement of the security level in the Windows environment.
- Development of PowerShell-scripts to assist the management of the infrastructure, to automate different tasks and to offer the end-user a more efficient environment (with less incidents and more self-servicing capabilities).
- Providing third-level support of Windows 10 and Enpoint Management infrastructure where needed as Other business Critical server environments
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 setup and configuration
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 security hardening
- OS: Browsers and browser management (in a corporate context)
- SCCM: Build and driver management
- SCCM: (Advanced) reporting, monitoring and health
- SCCM: update and upgrade scenarios (Windows 10, Office and others)
- SCCM: co-management and Microsoft InTune
- Automation: Powershell
- Windows Active Directory domain services
- Office 365
- Network services (in a corporate context)
- Good level of French and/or Dutch
- Good level of English