Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Communications Designer with 2-5 years of experience with communication or branding design. Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating visual content for the one of our client’s product design teams, for use on their publishing and communication channels.
Job Reference: BBBH 19495
What will a Communications Designer do?
- Help plan, manage, and produce a pipeline of content aligned with the team’s broader communications strategy.
- Ideate visual concepts/themes and refine design work based on overall creative direction.
- Assist with team design needs, which includes the creation of presentation templates and internal & external marketing and communication needs in a variety of formats (illustration, iconography, graphics, animation, social media posts and stories) from start to finish including ideation, image and video creation and editing, and production.
- Develop and maintain a consistent visual style aligned with our client’s product design’s brand voice.
- Oversee outreach and collaboration with partners and stakeholders for content creation and manage relationships.
- Manage archival of digital assets.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-5 years of experience with communication or branding design.
- 2-5 years of experience creating content for a variety of environments.
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc), Final Cut Pro or Premier for creating and editing compelling visuals, and Keynote (or google slides) for presentations.
- Able to provide work samples/ portfolio with relevant examples.
- Experience in web design a bonus
- Familiarity with Spark AR a bonus
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710