Workday Support Specialist (Part-Time)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Workday Support Specialist with 1+ year Workday absence experience and customer service or helpdesk experience working to SLAs, to join them on part time basis (20h/week) for a 6 month contract to provide day-to-day troubleshooting related to time off and leaves programs.
Job Reference: BBBH 19494
What will a Workday Support Specialist do?
- Monitor and resolve discrepancies between Workday and in-house absence tracking systems.
- Provide tier 1 support for in-house system bugs and related user inquires.
- Escalate issues to Tier 2 as needed, as well as set expectations for follow-up.
- Perform Workday absence administrative functions including entering time off requests, reviewing configuration to understand validation rules, and data loads.
- Document processes, troubleshooting techniques, testing and training.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years in a customer service or helpdesk role working to SLAs
- 1+ year Workday absence experience. Workday reporting, is an asset.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710