Administrative Assistant (Mandarin)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant with fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and a BA/MA degree, ideally in IT-related field to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This successful candidate will process requests for IT hardware and assists with the deployment to their user community, including packaging equipment for outgoing shipments and tracking hardware location changes, ensuring accurate accounting of assets.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency. It is an exciting opportunity based in a brand new data center located on the M50 ring.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19492
Your role will involve
- Processes incoming shipments of IT equipment and maintains organization of inventory storage rooms
- Accountable for tracking and maintaining accurate inventory data within our system of record, including serial numbers and assigned user information. Directs team members on processes to ensure data integrity
- Ensures the proper tracking of IT asset inventory levels by conducting audits and physical inventories
- Assigns assets to appropriate IT teams for configuration and set-up. Ensures proper inventory levels are maintained to meet operational demand
- Works to eliminate organizational risk associated with asset tracking by ensuring tight inventory controls, including freezing assets and proper hard drive destruction
- Coordinates the return or pick-up of excess IT hardware in branch offices, and the disposal of retired assets
- Processes new software requests, ensuring deployed solution meets customer needs, while maintaining a focus on cost control
- Tracks and maintains software asset records to ensure vendor contract compliance.
- Generates management reporting capturing hardware and software metrics, including contract compliance levels
- Works with the IT Management team, and other key stakeholders, to refine and improve current IT Asset Management processes and lifecycle
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
You must have as a minimum
- BA/MA degree, ideally in IT-related field
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Driving licence
- Tech-savvy – great IT skills (Excel etc.)
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.