Localisation Support Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Localisation Support Specialist with 1-2 years’ experience working in a localisation coordination/support role within a multinational. Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will provide hands-on support to sales teams and clients along their use of our client’s campaign translator tool and facilitate any exceptions or complex requests.
Job Reference: BBBH 19481
What will a Localisation Support Specialist do?
- Day to day coordination of regional sales activations initiatives and facilitation of the communication between sales and product teams.
- Support localization collateral and scaled initiatives for EMEA international growth team, by interacting with global programs teams and EMEA clients.
- Understand the internal translation tool, and coordinate trainings, reporting dashboards and improve adoption of the tool amongst internal users.
- Assist EMEA programs leads on identifying adoption opportunities & business leads for localization programs.
- Attend client meetings & consultations meetings and share feedback to EMEA program manager.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a localisation coordination/support role within a multinational.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040