Infrastructure Solutions Architect – Contract – €600-700 per day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require an Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial 3-month contract with view to a long-term engagement.
You will work closely with other Architects/Technical specialists to provide technical directions and participate on specific projects related to your specialty.
Job Reference: BBBH 19480
What will an Infrastructure Solutions Architect do?
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical solutions and their framework.
- Produce and deliver high-level and low-level design documents.
- Participates in the meetings to define new projects and provides the design of the infrastructure architecture.
- Maintains the infrastructure related documentation by ensuring that all the projects proposed architectural changes are reflected in the documents.
- Provides input for Incidents/Problems/Defects to the Operational team.
- Provides input to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in ICT domains with at least 2 years of experience as an infrastructure architect.
Knowledge of some of the following tools:
- Application frameworks and accelerators (custom vs. packaged).
- Application servers (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift).
- Middleware and queuing solutions (e.g., RabbitMQ).
- Database (e.g., Oracle, NoSQL, Hadoop).
- Virtualization technologies (e.g., VMware).
- Operating systems (RHEL, Unix, MS Windows).
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040