Game Art Producer (Operations)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Game Art Producer (Operations) with 3+ years of experience in game development and experience working with 3D pipelines, to join them initially on a 6 month contract.
This role will establish and maintain operational procedures, manage art pipelines, scope and provide schedules, work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders.
Job Reference: BBBH 19476
What will a Game Art Producer do?
- Engage with Art Directors and Art Leads to define the art components, scope, and goals for key features within various projects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to determine mutual vision, goals and project requirements for product features
- Establish and create processes to help the art team run efficiently and smoothly
- Proactively identify and mitigate production red flags while executing against ambitious targets
- Consistently communicate with cross functional partners in providing schedules and timelines into the overall product development programs
- Manage relationships with cross functional teams for critical input on visual targets and localized content
- Track asset pipeline, releases, and versioning
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in game development
- Experience working with 3D pipelines (games or products)
- Experience driving production process and shipping large, multi-medium projects with 3D pipelines
- Proven ability to work with cross functionally with artists, engineers, product managers and designers
- Experience with tracking tools like Jira, Trello or similar
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710