Senior Java Developer
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a seasoned Senior Java Developer (AVP Level) with 5+ years of professional software development experience preferably in a financial services product delivery setting.
You will be joining an expert team that create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds.
You will be delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain.
Job Reference: BBBH 19475
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of Java Development experience, ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Strong SQL skills with considerable experience in Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience building software development frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of Math, Probability, Statistics and Algorithms.
- S. Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or other technical topics.
- Business Level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow (1 or 2 days a week).
- Build the next generation of products.
- Contribute as a Senior Individual contributor within a team of top engineers.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Manages to create simple and sustainable software solutions for complex problems.
- Provide mentoring to junior staff.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037