Senior Full Stack Developer
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a seasoned Senior Full Stack Developer (AVP Level) with 4+ years of professional software development experience with Java and Angular, preferably in a financial services product delivery setting.
You will be joining an expert team that create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds.
You will be delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain.
This project is responsible for automating core trading functions using next generation of products. It involves sourcing data from multiple integration points, taking decisions and managing the trading lifecycle.
Tech: Java 11, Angular 10.
Job Reference: BBBH 19473
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of Software Development experience, ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Skilled in Java and Angular.
- Strong with Object Oriented design and development principles.
- S. Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or other technical topics.
- Business Level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow (1 or 2 days a week).
- Build next generation of products.
- Contribute as Senior Individual Contributor within a team of top engineers.
- Collaborate with other team members to produce top quality software product.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment.
- Design and develop features for trading workflows.
- Work on high availability complex system involving large sets of data.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037