A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
An established large employer in Reading, they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Administrative Specialist with 1+ years as an administrative specialist within a multinational to join them, initially on a 3-month contract with a view to permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19472
What will an Administrative Specialist do?
- Data entry facilitation of contracts, SOWs, PRs, and POs, in alignment with procurement policies.
- Review invoices and input for receivables.
- Coordination of presentation and presentation material.
- Maintains documents, electronic and hard copy.
- Acts as delegate for system reviews and approvals in Oracle, WD, VMS, eTime, and Concur, in alignment with procurement policies.
- Coordinates project and customer meetings and engages internal stakeholders for delivery, commitments, and deadlines.
- Receives, consolidates and proofs project and customer presentations and materials.
- Coordinates meeting/event planning, facilities, agendas, and speakers.
- Facilitate stakeholder reminders and action item follow ups.
- Books internal venues and resources to support meeting and events
- Coordinates complex international and domestic travel.
- Coordinates itineraries with other Veritas participants.
- Ensures compliance to Veritas travel policies.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Maintains office supplies and submits supply orders.
- Contacts stakeholders to coordinate delivery of research requests and briefing materials.
- Raises issues and schedules recovery for IT or system related issues.
- Resource for and expert on company processes, procedures, and policies.
- Awareness of client personal conflicts and schedule.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years as an administrative specialist within a multinational.
- 20 days paid holidays per year (pro-rata) along with paid bank holidays
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Pension – – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Employment_Savings_Trust
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme – https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040