Service Support Specialist (Level 1) – Contract – €170 Per Day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a Service Support Specialist with 1+ years’ of relevant experience to join them on a contract to respond to requests for assistance received from end users by phone, mail or via other interactive platform.
This will be a remote based role on a 3 month enrolling contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19464
What will a Service Support Specialist do?
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Make an initial assessment of incidents, attempting to resolve them (Remote user assistance) within Service Level Agreement guidelines.
- Record and track all the interactions in the ticketing system (Service Management Tool, SMT)
- Monitor progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA.
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification.
- Follow up with end users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Participate in reconfiguration and installation of PC environment.
- Follows standard service desk procedures & processes.
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Advise staff on appropriate action & maintain the ownership of the incident & ensures updates.
- Serves as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues & redirect issues to the appropriate resources.
- Review and keep documentation up to date (SharePoint, Knowledge base, etc.).
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English and French (min. B2).
- Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Office, Windows).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Office 2019/Microsoft 365 suite).
- Good expertise on informatics environment (Microsoft OS; internet browsing, Linux an MAC OSX).
- Good expertise on telework/Web conference (Pulse secure, VPN, Web conference (Skype, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.).
- At least 1 year(s) of work experience in a similar job (traineeships counting as experience).
- Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Center or other Ticketing systems).
- Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment.
- Knowledge of other EU languages is a plus.