Strategic Partner Manager (Sports/ Athletes)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Strategic Partner Manager with 2+ years of experience working with sports athletes and teams to join them, initially a 12 month contract to create and manage processes to help develop and deploy products, programs and solutions that help Athletes, Teams and Leagues manage safety issues.
Job Reference: BBBH 19460
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience working with sports athletes and teams
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders of different levels and come up with strategic plans and solutions
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools
- Fluency in French a huge bonus
What will a Strategic Partner Manager do?
- Create and manage processes to help develop and deploy products, programs and solutions that help Athletes, Teams and Leagues manage safety issues
- Drive ideation, creation and production of events, program elements and collateral materials for safety within the sports world
- Help to develop collateral to support our programs for Athlete safety
- Partner with sports vertical, operations and central functions to evolve existing solutions and programs to better serve the athlete community
- Organize events, including trainings and outreach across teams, leagues and Athletes
- Identify strategic opportunities for external presentations to influencer audiences
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710