EMEA Marketing Manager (Media Partnerships)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a EMEA Marketing Manager with 6+ years’ experience in scaling and executing marketing programs to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
You will collaborate to build and activate EMEA marketing plans with global, regional and in-market business teams.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19459
What will a Marketing Manager do?
- Plan and execute all aspects of our client’s presence at both homegrown and major Industry events.
- Manage localisation and coordinate seamlessly across internal stakeholders and agency contacts.
- Scale global marketing programs and distribution of collateral to drive adoption and support product education goals.
- Funnel globally developed content and strategy to EMEA and communicate business value for buy-in and adoption.
- Track, analyse and communicate quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure marketing impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of regional needs and market nuances.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media industry and partner needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in-region and across the globe to support pre/post product launch activities, including executions on the ground and across channels.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years’ experience in scaling and executing marketing programs.
- Previous experience working in an Internet company OR inside media.
- First class communication and presentation experience.
- Experience in media or B2B marketing an advantage.
- EMEA market expertise an advantage.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710