Sales Account Manager (Russian)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Sales Account Manager with fluency in written and spoken Russian & 3+ years of experience working in consultative and client-facing sales roles to join them, initially on a contract until August 2021.
The successful candidate will help grow Russian clients through building trusted relationships and developing a deep understanding of the customers business objectives and challenges.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19450
What will a Sales Account Manager do?
- You will have relentless focus on improving performance and identifying new opportunities across their portfolio of products and platforms to help achieve our customer’s objectives and solve their biggest challenges.
- You will partner with clients and their agencies on the creation of testing frameworks to drive innovation and prove the value of our client’s solutions that can then be scaled across markets.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience working in consultative and client-facing sales roles.
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040