Marketing Graphic Designer
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Marketing Graphic Designer with 3+ years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer to join their expanding team in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This position will be responsible for creating and producing all marketing artwork including branding VI identification, online assets and offline assets.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19449
Your role will involve
- Create and produce digital graphic visuals, including but not limited to: key art visuals, layouts, batches of visual assets and rich media.
- Create content for mobile media platforms (in-app graphics, icons, banners).
- Design promotional materials for digital media channels, including programmatic adverts and edit content (pictures, videos, banners).
- Create promotional materials for traditional / offline media and events (print ads, posters, brochures, exhibition booth branding etc.).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure that the visual identity is in line with brand guidelines.
- Great skills in layouts and adaptation of images into different formats and sizes in short periods of time.
- Excellent Photoshop/Illustrator skills using multiple artboards on a single file.
You must have as a minimum
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Graphic Designer.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe XD and video editing tools (for example: AE, PR).
- High understanding of digital trends and trials on new media.
- Print, email and online advertising design experience.
- Excellent understanding for branding, typography, layouts and UI/UX.
- Online portfolio is required and must be included with application.
- Fluent English
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710