Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Account Manager with 2-3 years in travel/hotel advertising experience within an agency or multinational, to join them on an initial 11-month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting, enabling, and developing the relationship with connectivity partners within your regional market.
Job Reference: BBBH 19448
What will an Account Manager do?
- Business point of contact and day to day relationship management.
- Educate and guide partners on all aspects of their connection to our client.
- Gain a deep understanding of partners’ systems and business objectives.
- Provide internal teams with constructive and relevant feedback from partner.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-3 years in travel/ hotel advertising with an agency or multinational
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040