Social Media & Communication Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Social Media & Communication Manager with 4+ years of marketing experience in marketing or communications working on integrated marketing launches and campaigns. Joining on a 9-month contract, the successful candidate supports internal teams in EMEA with a particular focus on a diversity and inclusion programme.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19447
What will a Social Media & Communication Manager do?
- Support the long tail of the marketing campaign for our client’s programme with the Advertising Association in the UK and work with the council manager to track the process end to end.
- Help manage the social media presence of the programme and support requests that come in from the programme community.
- Work closely with the comms teams and internal groups across our client, to ensure the programme continues to be supported post launch.
- Manage external launch events with internal teams.
- Support the ongoing promotion of the programme internally.
- Support the team as they plan and execute the global roll out strategy.
- Manage timelines and work with an external agency as they kick off Phase 2 of the programme
- Ensure excellent communication of the programme across multiple stakeholders internally and externally, through regular calls / emails and a bi-weekly status report.
- Manage the project timeline
- Prepare internal group meetings including meeting briefs, presentations, agendas, pre-reads and writing meeting minutes for meetings
- Manage POs and payment to external suppliers
- Build strong networks both internally and externally
- Ensure meetings are flawlessly executed from pre to post meeting including attendance (internal/external), client briefs, internal prep meetings, presentations and meeting notes
- Support and manage Industry Trade events where our client is taking a lead role including speaker management.
- Support quarterly Industry Trade Round table series, ensuring meetings are flawlessly executed from pre to post meeting including attendance (internal/external), client briefs, internal prep meetings, presentations and meeting notes
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of marketing experience in marketing or communications working on integrated marketing launches and campaigns
- Vast experience in managing social channels/social media campaigns
- Previous experience working for a multinational IT company
- Strong project management skills
- Experience (or passion for) diversity and inclusion programmes
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.