Team Leader – Data Audit Team
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Team Leader to join their expanding team in Warsaw. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
You will be responsible for leading a team of Data Auditors. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in driving teamwork, improving workflows and handling data.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19446
Your role will involve:
- Responsible for overall team’s performance.
- Ensure reviews of user feedback from EU countries.
- Drive the completion of POIs (points of interest) verification tasks issued by HQ.
- Lead improvements in the function and interaction of POI operation platform.
- Analyze the parent database data and complete the task of data annotation.
- Complete the multi-language data annotation, as the sample data for algorithm improvement
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in team leading and task coordination.
- Experience in testing or Data Audit functions (or application testing is ideal).
- Fluent in English (Additional languages are a big plus).
- Familiar with EU cultures, geography and user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree. Technical majors are a plus.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.