B2B Social Media Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a B2B Social Media Manager with 4+ years of experience in organic B2B social media management. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be a compelling storyteller with a real creative flair, and a passion for fostering engaging conversations, delivering a great experience for customers, and bringing strong project management skills to see projects through from ideation to implementation.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19445
What will a B2B Social Media Manager do?
- Own and develop the organic social media strategy and goals (e.g. across awareness, education/information, news, celebration) to grow its impact as a digital channel
- Work with digital marketing and internal teams to develop actionable organic social media plans to contribute to marketing goals
- Develop operational capability to scale organic social media
- Manage all agency relationships and performance
- Be the voice of and advocate for social media within our client’s platform
- Ideate, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content relevant to each social media platform by working with Marketing and internal teams across the business to source content
- Ensure brand consistency in assets (image, video and copy) through tone of voice, messaging, visual identity
- Use SEO and aligned keyword strategy
- Work across Marketing and internal teams to support their campaigns and initiatives
- Develop and oversee day-to-day management of always-on social media campaigns and align organic activation with other digital channels
- Create and implement a monthly editorial content calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Create social assets and post directly when required
- Scale our client’s platform social community and grow engagement
- Work with internal teams (e.g. Support, Comms) on Community Management, covering all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer experience
Measurement and Tools
- Set goals and metrics to measure organic performance
- Use data and analytics to provide insight and reporting across teams and to leadership
- Leverage social listening tools to inform internal teams – on competitors, hot topics or themes
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in organic B2B social media management
- Proven ability to set social media strategy as well as willingness to roll up your sleeves and write copy
- Experience working with agencies
- Content calendar management experience
- Proficiency in social media platforms like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Brandwatch or similar
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.