Manual QA Engineer
Our client is an Irish owned software company with offices based in Dublin 15. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 2-5 years of experience in Software Testing\Quality Assurance. The successful candidate will work within a scrum team hand in hand with developers to ensure that from sprint to sprint the team meet their goals and quality release-able software is produced.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19444
What will an QA Engineer do?
- Ensure each release candidate of all products follows a complete test cycle and verify that it meets their high standard of quality
- Record all actions and communications on any issue/query resulting from testing into the tracking system which is currently JIRA in accordance with procedures.
- Develop Test Case Scenarios from business requirements, document and execute these
- Expand the acceptance testing scenarios as new features are added to products.
- Continuously develop and refine own product usage, industry, training and technical writing expertise.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-5 years of experience in Software Testing\Quality Assurance.
- Experience in creating test cases.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proven documentation skills.
- An IT related qualification.
- Excellent working environment.
- After six months of employment:
- Life assurance.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.