Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Administrative Coordinator with 3-6 years in an admin/coordination role for a multinational to join them on an 18 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19437
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Coordinate department financial operations
- Personnel operations, and/or facility operations
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Maintain and updates tools
- Research and prepare reports
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-6 years in an admin/coordination role for a multinational
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040