Creative Agency Partner
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Creative Agency Partner with 10+ years of experience in creative advertising agencies, leading businesses, accounts, or departments. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will firmly establish our client’s family of apps and services as brand building and business driving platforms in the eyes of all Agency constituents, from entry to C level.
Job Reference: BBBH 19433
What will a Creative Agency Partner do?
- Act as the primary liaison and advocate for our client’s agencies with a specific focus on strategy and creative development.
- Provide best-in-class, responsive client service and partnership across all agency constituents.
- Responsible for shepherding opportunities/inquiries to the right team internally.
- Drive growth, adoption and advocacy within agency partners through a strategic focus on high priority accounts.
- Support vertical, SMB, and internal teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients.
- Create (and collaborate on) education, events & inspiration focused programming that has a scaled impact across agency departments including account management, planning, creative, and production.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, especially product, to translate the needs of creative agencies and to develop advertising products that unlock creativity and the power of the platforms.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 10+ years of experience in creative advertising agencies, leading businesses, accounts, or departments.
- Demonstrated experience in digital media including mobile
- Ability to work with creative teams as well as interface with clients
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710