Product Marketing Manager – up to £154k
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Marketing Manager with 5+ years’ experience in product marketing management ideally gained in an internet company to join them, initially on a contract basis (contract duration TBC).
You will partner closely with Product Management and Engineering teams and thrive as a product marketing leader within cross-functional teams. This team develops product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas and establishes and drives both inbound as well as the go-to-market plan for every product in the portfolio.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19431
What will a Product Marketing Manager do?
- Deeply understand advertiser needs/requirements, market needs and opportunities and product risk areas in order to collaborate with product, engineering, research and design teams to shape product strategy for new and existing products.
- Manage end-to-end product testing (customer recruitment, customer conversations, metrics tracking, etc.).
- Own go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of products.
- Guide cross-functional teams in developing client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral.
- Work with comms, legal and policy teams on public communications related to product portfolio.
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across regional and vertical teams, with the goal of scaling impact while meeting market-specific needs.
- Support post-launch product adoption growth efforts.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing management ideally gained in an Internet company.
- Experience in a product marketing capacity driving future product strategy (partnering closely with product management, product marketing and/or engineering) – preferably in early-stage of development.
- Preferably experience in eCommerce and Retail.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710