Talent Intelligence Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Talent Intelligence Analyst with 4+ years of experience in talent research or analysis consulting, executive search or recruitment sourcing, or a corporate development/business analytics environment.
Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging global talent market and industry research and providing impactful talent and market insights; helping influence sourcing strategy, headcount, and business decisions.
Job Reference: BBBH 19430
What will a Talent Intelligence Analyst do?
- Drive competitive talent intelligence research and analysis for key stakeholders in the EMEA Recruiting Organisation and the broader business, across a range of industries, competitors, and geographies.
- Understand, identify, and execute a variety of Talent Intelligence projects, supported by the EMEA Talent Intelligence Program Manager, including: Pan-EMEA talent supply analyses, competitive landscape insights and diversity insights.
- Provide product, research to enable data-driven talent strategies and recommendations that influence recruiting and business decisions and make real impact
- Capture, analyse and maintain accurate market and talent intelligence data
- Present insights in a compelling way that influences action against identified business problems
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in talent research or analysis consulting, executive search or recruitment sourcing, or a corporate development / business analytics environment
- Ability to analyse large data sets, present the findings and make recommendations
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710