Enterprise Architect – Day Rate Contract
Based in Luxembourg, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require an Enterprise Architect skilled in SQL queries and SQL optimization, and experience analyzing impact and proposing improvements for various SQL queries. This will be a rolling day rate contract initially until the end of 2021.
Job Reference: BBBH 19422
What will an Enterprise Architect do?
- Within a business change program, leads the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security)
- Uses appropriate tools to lead the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas
- Ensures that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Java development, with experience in BMC APIs
- Experience with SQL queries and SQL optimization, analyzing the impact and proposing improvements for various SQL queries generated by the system or by reports
- BMC Remedy system architecture for troubleshooting, enabling logs, identifying which component is causing issues. Prepare system upgrades.
- Business analysis of requirements and transform the requirements in development requirements following the BMC and team development standards.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040