Senior System Administrator (SBS) – Contract – €450 per day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a Senior System Administrator to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be a remote based role.
You will have a very good knowledge of Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 Server administration.
Job Reference: BBBH 19421
What will a Senior System Administrator do?
The core activities will be focused on low level designs and service implementations in close collaboration with the architects.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Very good knowledge of Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 Server administration.
- Broad and detailed and proven knowledge of various Microsoft technologies and services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS & File Services, RDS, Exchange, PKI etc)
- Very good knowledge on Linux (CentOS/ RedHat).
- Very good knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell mandatory, Python, …).
- Proven knowledge of working hands-on with Cloud Services (AWS/ Azure).
- Proven knowledge of working hands-on with hybrid setups (integrating on premise and various Cloud Services).
- Proven knowledge of working in complex/segregated network environments.
- Proven experience in various service configuration (complete deployments including / taking into account the service security and high availability/ load-balancing related aspects).
- Experience with VMware & Hyper-V management and administration.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040