Online Content Analyst (Multilingual)
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire an Online Content Analyst that is a native speaker of Polish or Spanish/French/German/Portuguese /Italian/Turkish to join their expanding team in Warsaw.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19418
Your role will involve
- Review user feedback from different countries
- Complete the POI (point of interest) verification task issued by the headquarters
- Improve the function and interaction of POI operation platform
- Analyze the parent database data and complete the task of data annotation
- Complete the multi-language data annotation, as the sample data for algorithm improvement
You must have as a minimum
- Recent BA/MA graduates
- Native Speaker of Polish OR Spanish/French/German/Portuguese /Italian/Turkish/
- Good English speaker
Beneficial, but not a must:
- More than one year working experience (ideally in a multinational company)
- Have some knowledge of local culture, geography or POI (points of interest)
- Engaged in data annotation or related work, interested in data work
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.