Trust & Safety Policy Administrator (Multilingual)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Must be an EU citizen or hold a valid Stamp 4 visa to be considered.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Trust & Safety Policy Administrator with max 3 years data entry experience including removal requests, inquiries, creating documentation for new policies and procedures
to join them until November 2021. You must be a fluent English speaker plus one of the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish or Turkish
Job Reference: BBBH 19416
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- English plus Fluent German, French, Italian, Spanish or Turkish
- 6 months – 3 years data entry experience including removal requests, inquiries, creating documentation for new policies and procedures.
What will a Trust & Safety Policy Administrator do?
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries
- Display excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to internal and external customers.
- Create documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040