Marketing Program Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Program Manager with 2+ years of experience in sales/ marketing role involving extensive client interaction to join them on a 4 month contract.
As a Program Manager, you will play a key role in supporting existing programs and help test new opportunities.
Job Reference: BBBH 19415
What will a Marketing Program Manager do?
- Engage with customers and partners for market research initiatives
- Own day-to-day running of existing programs to ensure they are executed with excellence
- Gather data through various (manual) sources to assess how existing revenue programs are performing, and communicate findings in a compelling manner
- Identify improvement opportunities by analyzing data and share recommendations with cross-functional stakeholders
- Support development of new programs by testing new ideas with clients, problem solving ways to improve test results, and helping scale successful tests
- Build basic understanding of sales and marketing tools (e.g. Salesforce) needed to execute current and new programs
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in sales/ marketing role involving extensive client interaction
- Ability to read, understand and use data to identify trends, report results and make recommendations
- Strong copywriting skills
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710