Sales Operations Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Sales Operations Analyst with 4+ years of experience in data analysis. Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will support revenue reporting and insights for sales leadership as well as operational and strategic programs in the region.
Job Reference: BBBH 19414
What will a Sales Operations Analyst do?
- Contribute to preparation of regular Rhythm of Business activities including revenue reporting and qualitative insights/analysis to provide context around KPIs and revenue metrics for senior sales and leadership team
- Routinely provide ad hoc revenue analysis (revenue performance, product adoption, market trends, etc.) that will be used to support leadership business decisions and make clear recommendations based on analysis to senior leadership team to drive discussions with sales on areas for investment or improvement.
- Support ad hoc data requests and identify opportunities for reporting, analytical or operational efficiencies across the region
- Contribute to forecasting initiatives to accurately forecast our business at an EMEA level, using multiple data sources to accurately predict future sales performance
- Work with large data sets & complex infrastructure
- Work within the wider Business Planning & Operations team to support global or regional operational and strategic projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis
- Experience in sales/business operations or consulting
- Analytics and data skillset is a must have
- Proficiency in Tableau and familiarity with big data
- Experience in SQL would be a bonus
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040