UX Researcher (AR)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Researcher 3+ years of experience in UX research to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
Our client is seeking someone to establish a strong user research presence for a team working on AR technologies to help create the best AR experience for commerce. This includes tactical research to help guide specific product choices to more foundational research to better understand how you can maximize the value of AR for people and businesses.
Job Reference: BBBH 19413
What will a UX Researcher do?
- Work closely with product teams to define and conduct impactful research.
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science, content strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Communicate results and illustrate recommendations in compelling and creative ways.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in UX or Market Research.
- Proficiency in various research methods including user interviews and surveys.
- Experience working on an AR/ tech or B2B product strongly desired.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.).
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710